Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter and Spring Break








So here are a few photos of the kids Egg hunting on Easter. Grace in her pretty new dress, and then dressed down to panties for comfort for the actual hunt.
Then yesterday Lee decided it was a good idea to take the two big kids fishing. I am not sure he thought it was such a good idea after doing it...it sounds like it was alot of work. But at least they did it. There are a few photos of them fishing, Grace however did not agree to be photographed from the front, becuase she proclaimed that "She Quit, and she wanted to go home" about five minutes after arrival.
Lastly, here is Colty Crankypants last night in the bath. I just had to take a photo of him with his cranky look because I think it is cute.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe it's warm enough for shorts. We just had a sprinkling of snow!