Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Little Big Man and Sending Dad off to Work




So, Last night as the kids were getting out of the bath and Lee was getting ready to go to work, they saw that he was dressed for work and asked to get dressed even though it was bedtime. Max tried to look just like him, by getting his hat and glasses on too. Grace tried for the hat...a winter one, but still a hat.

The other picture of Colty is him in an outfit that was Max's when he was two and wearing my watch. When I think of Max at two, he seemed so muscle bound and husky and tall....when I look at Colty I guess I just see my baby (although he is smaller than Max was at his age) However, he must be catching up. This picture was snapped the other day, after the boys were playing together in their room and soon Colty came out dressed in this outfit, which I thought was just way too big to even try on...I guess not. It fits. And Max had taken the time to get him dressed. Very sweet big brother.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE Max's toothless grin!

Liz said...

Um, look @ your studly husband in his intellegent glasses lol... & how cute is max matching with lee. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Sweet pictures!