Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day






So, Mothers Day...Yesterday Lee sent Grace and I off to go shopping for clothes for both of us. We had a ball, and she has a whole wardrobe to look cute in, sunglasses and all. She was so much fun to take shopping! I got a few things too and actually feel like my wardrobe got a much needed update. Afterwards we stopped at the IN and Out Burger and brought home lunch for the family. It was a great day!

Today the kids and I went out to Ice cream to celebrate Mothers Day. We had a nice time while out and about. As I drove home, I had one of those moments in time where I realized just how good life is for me. I looked in the mirror and saw my three healthy sweet children looking back at me,and breathed a sigh of contentment. I am so fortunate to have the sweet family I do.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. :o)

Sweet pictures.

Perrin said...

Sounds like a great mother's day. I love to shop with Corinne. Now though she'll ask if we can go to the mall to by new clothes any ol time she wants.

Liz said...

Colty's smile may be one of my very favorite things in life!!!!!