

A year ago, as Colty neared his 2nd birthday, he was all about Thomas the Train and The Movie "Cars". As the year has progressed he is all about a Fisher Price Train toy called "Geo Trax". He LOVES this toy. One of our friends has it all set up at their house, so he has actually seen it in action. When Lee leaves to go to work Colty actually says: Daddy, you go on Geo Trax? He thinks Lee is riding on the Geo Trax trains at work. I received an offer from fisher price where we could get an actual dvd for free...we received this yesterday and it came with a geo trax brochure....he has been pouring over this brochure ever since. Guess I know what he will be getting for birthday and Chistmas this year. Here he is checking out his beloved Geo Trax.
4 comments:
Is Colty enjoying a cup of coffee while he looks at the Geo Tracks brochure?
Christmas will be a great day at your house!
Dylan got GeoTrax for Xmas when he was 3. I am hugely impressed with it. Still gets played with. The only problem is storing it.
I now feel the need to get Owen this. Great. Thanks. :)
How cute about Colty! And yay for Max for fixing the toilet for you!
:-)
Post a Comment