Thursday, September 11, 2008

Colty the shaving guy/Grace's new baby duck and Max's long week




This week has been a long week for Max! He has been sick with a nasty virus. You may recall he became sick last Saturday..This has continued throughout the week with various symptoms, two visits to the Dr. and we woke up at 3 am this morning because he was so sick....finally he is doing somewhat better tonight. Like I said it has been a long week. I am so glad to actually see his smile and see him up and moving around a little. The photo is of him on the couch this afternoon...if you look close you can see a rash on his cheeks and forehead that supposedly are all part of the virus he has.
Colty is pictured here in the bath. His new thing while bathing is to "shave" he loves it!
Gracey girl has been busy. She told me I was being difficult and stressing her out last night because I wouldn't let her pour her animals all each a glass of lemonade...the nerve of me, I tell you. She also last week while shopping for Max, found this little stuffed animal duck that is supposed to replicate what a real duck would be like. She has talked of nothing else. Finally Lee surprised her with it the other morning. She is pictured here with it and a few other of these "fur real" animals.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the tattoos add a lot to Grace's look. Very cute photos!

Brenda said...

Poor Max! I'm so sorry to hear he has been sick all week.

Liz said...

oh my gosh that duck is totally awesome I miss you all so so so much! Give them all hugs & kisses from me!