


I don't mean to brag but well I am going to...Saturday when the chain in the master bath toilet broke on the handle to flush it...who came to the rescue but Max...He said he could fix it and I knew he could. He was thrilled to have an actual job, and he did a super job at it! He fixed it for me, I was thrilled because I didn't have to stick my hands in the toilet tank and reattach this thing. Yeah Max.
Today he went and had his first cavity filled. He was so scared, but he did it.
The picture of an upside down Colty...well I tried to take a photo of him right side up because he had written on himself almost as if he thought the pen was lipstick...but then when I tried to take his photo he did a quick upside down pose...so you can't really see too much.
3 comments:
Great job, Max!
At first look, before I saw the diaper, I thought Colty was MAx! I'm glad he made it through the cavity, and you are so lucky to have a little handy man in your house.
Malissa, I thought Colty was Max too! He could be Max's little twin.
Post a Comment