



Yesterday Max turned 7! It is hard to believe that he is actually Seven years old, Seven years ago, he was born and our lives changed forever. It has been a wonderful journey to this point. Each day Max shares his infectious sense of humor, his BIG imagination,his singing, his sensitivity and kindness and of course his endless amounts of energy with our family. We love you Budsy, Happy Birthday.
Here are a few pictures of his Birthday party. He had a great party. Sadly enough he ended the afternoon with getting a bout a the stomach flu. He got a fever, headache and then all the other great symptoms. He woke feeling fine this morning, and is playing quietly with all of his new stuff. He anounced to me upon waking that he had made it through the sickness last night. I confirmed that yes, he had made it and that I was proud of him. Now if we can make it through the next few days without getting the whole rest of us sick...yes, I know wishful thinking.
4 comments:
Wow..Happy Birthday to Max. I'm glad the sickness didn't disrupt the party.
Cut picture of him hugging Fred. Glad he had a fun party, and waited to be sick. Good luck!
Wow... It honestly seems like yesterday when we attended Max's 6th Birthday. Wow... Now he is 7 !! Where does the time go!???!
I'm truly sad we were not there to bring in number 7 with Max. It looks like he had a wonderful day (minus the flu - poor guy).
Talk to you soon!!!!
Happy Birthday! I really liked your blog entry for the day. It was very precious and we know how wonderful your family is because of sweet Max and Grace and Colty too.
Post a Comment