Well we made it! Grace's day went as planned except for a minor scuffle with me about exactly which clothing she should wear...we had very different opinions. She informed me that the clothing I had picked for her was making her look idiotic and like she was a two year old...it didn't, she looked cute but never the less I struck a deal with her and she picked the top she was wearing while I picked the bottoms and extra's. So off she went and without a backward glance at Lee and I, no tears no nothing, just pure happiness.
Max also made it like a champ. He loved it and said that 2nd grade was much better than 1st so I guess it can't get much better than that.
Here also is a photo of Colty playing with his Indiana Jones (AKA: Duh, Duh, Duh) Legos this weekend.
And lastly, one photo of Scammer for the Scammer fan club, this weekend after he had a bath.
2 comments:
So sweet Amy!! I seriously can't believe how grown up they are!! Did you get my email?
I am so happy to hear the first day of school went so well. It still feels like yesterday when our boys left for Kindergarten... how is it possible that Grace and Katie are at that age now? :o)
Post a Comment