Thursday, August 20, 2009

Indiana Jones AKA Colty K



Anyone who has had or spent time with a child under the age of 5 knows that they can become very involved and slightly obsessed with what they like to play with or as. When Max was little he loved fireman, firetrucks and pretty much anything that had to do with firefighting. We spent hours playing firetruck and fireman.
When Grace was little she was obsessed with anything that had to do with animals especially the little lifelike animal figurines you can buy at target. Wait a minute this obsession is still going strong. :)And by the way she now says she wants to be a vegetarian when she grows up...meaning Vetrinarian...I love the things they say.
Colty is REALLY into anything that has to do with Indiana Jones. When I say really, I mean REALLY! He got some new cargo pants and a new shirt yesterday and we found a fedora like hat(or as close as we had in our house) and he was so excited but then he realized he needed a five o clock shadow too just like Harrison Ford. So what could a mom do? Yup you guessed it, I drew a beard on and at once he was completely enamored and I think he thought he was really Indiana Jones. So here are a few pics of Dr. Jones aka Colty.