Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Heart Day


This post is coming in a bit late...as I was a little under the weather with the stomach flu this week. But I needed to document how cute my kiddos were about celebrating Valentines day. To me, it has never been much other than just my little sister's bday...Happy Bday Megs.

However, my kiddos were so excited by the idea of giving and getting valentines! Grace actually had her outfit planned out for about 3 days prior to the day. And let me tell you it was truly an original. She was wearing a dress with a long sleeved shirt under it and bright pink pants with two different shoes.

I tried to get her full photo but couldn't quite succeed, instead I have this dandy of a photo of her and Max...if you are wondering what Max has on his face it is a new little toy called squinkies...and no they are not meant to stick to your skin...but leave it to my lovely Max to do this with them.

No comments: