Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am a scentsy girl :)

So, at christmas I received a gift of a scentsy warmer and bar to fill my home with good smells. I loved it. I immediatley wanted to purchase more, more and more. I talked about selling it as it was such a good product...I think I could sell it to anyone:)
I took a leap of faith and became a scentsy consultant. Does this mean I will knock your door down and beg and plead for you to purchase it? Or guilt you into parties at your house? Nope...but if you want a great idea for a gift or just a nice home accent or a great baby shower gift idea...I would love to help you out. Check out my new website at www.kurloam.scentsy.us/Home
Thanks in advance for the support:)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ames! I am so proud of you how cool! One of my coworkers gave me one that she didn't want & I love it! I may have to purchase some scents from you!

Perrin said...

That's so great Amy. I have heard of it but never actually got to experience it.