Thursday, February 10, 2011

I got nothin'




Last night at Dinner, Grace announced to me that she had a surprise for me and that after dinner I was supposed to go and sit down and not look at her most important of all. She then proceeded to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher all of her own accord. I was shocked, amazed and so very thankful for the help. It is few and far between that I don't have to beg and dare I say plead to get help around the house from kids without complaint.
Lately when Grace is at a loss for words, she says "I got nothin'' I am not sure where she picked this up but it is funny to hear it coming from her...This time, though I was so floored by this sweet gesture that it was me that had to say "I got nothin"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aw, what a sweet girl!