

Well, the good news is that Max slept through the night last night!! Everyone who knows me very well, knows that Max has continually come into my bed for the past 5 1/4 years(yes you read that right, he is 5 and STILL making the midnight pilgrimage to our bed)...in the middle of the night we all play musical beds at our house...it is really not a fun way to spend the night. So yesterday we explained that we would walk him back to his bed and tuck him in and bring Murphy in to lay next to him on the floor and that he could do it!! Sure enough it worked!!! This is just short of a miracle. Today we will be celebrating and making a trip to Toys R Us to pick out something special (and yes, I am bribing him, at this point I am desperate).
So at 5:30 this morning we woke to Max coming to tell me that he had done it!! And then Murphy losing her dinner from last night(poor old girl) and having to be shooed outside. Five minutes later she was back with a passenger on her back. A little frog had gotten on her back and ridden inside...all the more excitement within 5 minutes of waking up!!! I put Max on the job and he caught the frog and put him outside!!! All this between 5:30 and 5:35!!
All a bit to take in for everyone upon first waking, all while Max was running around in circles and cheering for himself. Wish me luck today.
5 comments:
Amy...I can just picture the morning chaos. You just have to laugh. I hope Max keeps it up...although a little later wake up time would be nice. Thanks for the laugh.
That picture of max is so good!! It looks professional! I' mglad he slept through, but what happened to the star chart? Hopefully you won't be returning the toy tommorow!! :)
Congratulations to all of you! I bet everyone is happy today. Yippee!
Wow! What a way to start your day! Your story made me smile. :o)
Yikes! I think your house is way crazier than mine at that hour and mine is crazy enough. Hope your day is going well. :)
Post a Comment