Thursday, February 1, 2007



Two nights ago while putting Max and Grace to bed, we were talking about our best parts of the day and Gracey proceeded to tell me that while she and Max were at school that day they had seen each other while both in the kid's bathroom. She then told me about how she had said "Hi Max" to him but he didn't say anything back. He smiled while I was listening to Gracey tell me this. I asked him about it too, and every exasperated like told me that yes he sees Gracey at school all the time, kind of like, Whats the big deal?? It just made me smile, knowing that they had each other at school and through life...and each of them acted as they do at home towards each other. She looks up to him greatly as many younger siblings do to their older ones, and I could just hear her little voice saying hi to him. And could see his little smile as he acknowledged that he had seen her but didn't say anything back...because after all you wouldn't want your little sis to know you actually like her...
Although in this picture it looks opposite because Gracey was once again, giving me directions of when exactly I could take her picture and I didn't meet the requirement...if you can't tell.

No comments: