
Last week we finally found a sippy cup that Colton really liked, it was one that had a straw and we purchased at Winco of all places...yesterday it came up missing along with all the other miscellaneous items that go missing at any time in our house. We have looked high and low and can't find it. Today while shopping at Target, I looked for the exact one and couldn't find it but settled for a different cup yet it had a straw...I tried and tried to coax Colt into drinking from it but to no avail. I stepped away and began cleaning up the lunch dishes and looked up to see Max pretending to drink from it standing in front of Colty and saying how good it was, he then offered it to Colty and guess what, he actually tried it and liked it. Guess I will have to try that tactic more often.
1 comment:
That's great....definitly a trick to keep in mind. Hope you are having a good week.
Post a Comment