Okay, Okay the pressure of it all! I have been tagged...I am new to this blog stuff but I am fastly becoming acquanted with it all with the help of a good friend Brenda...who so kindly tagged me. I am supposed to list five interesting facts about myself...!
So Here goes.
1-I am proud to be a Native Washingtonian!!! I love my home state (sorry to all of the californians out there)
2-I read anything and everything with a passion and have since I can remember...I think I got this love of reading from my parents who both patiently read to me when I was little and both also read alot and demonstrated just how important it is.
3-I am really a shy person at the heart of everything. When I was little it caused me alot of undue stress...but I don't think people would know this about me any more as I work at being more outgoing than introverted.
4-I love to be a mom..I know there are those who don't but I think it was and is what I was supposed to do in life.
5-I love to tease people who don't always love to be teased...I guess I got this from my Dad!! :)
1 comment:
Fun! :o)
Post a Comment