Today we went and got haircuts for Gracey and Colton. Colton has only had one haircut so far and from his Aunt Liz, so this was the first time he got one at the kids cut shop. They used the clippers on him and everything and he actually did really well. It looks very cute, especially the back. Now he looks like a big boy. Gracey's hair grow SO fast and their is so much of it, that we just got it cut 3 weeks ago and had to go back to get the bangs trimmed. She asked me to take this photo of her and then kept her little face just straight, no smiles, no nothing...
Mr. Max didn't need a cut as he has just been to visit the barber with Dad.

3 comments:
Colton looks like such a big boy now!
I love the cuts! Colton is so handsome, I'm glad he did well.
I love Grace's attitude toward life. She doesn't mess around and knows what she wants. What a girl!
Post a Comment