Yesterday while out walking around our neighborhood, we were approached by a newspaper photo journalist for the local paper who asked if he could take a photo for a story about our neighborhood. We said yes...I thinking all the time, that I hoped I would not be in the photo, because as all of you have probably noticed I really don't like my photo taken...so of course I am not fond of the photo of me, but had to share anyway, as it is just kind of exciting to be in the paper. Incidentally we ended up on the front page this morning.
4 comments:
Wow! That is very cool. I'm sure the kids got a huge kick out of it. How fun. Have a great weekend.
How cute!!! Front page news! You will have that forever and the kids will be excited to know they were in the paper!!
What a great shot! Keep a copy for everyone. I bet they'll love to see themselves in the paper.
What fun! Not many people can say they were on the front page of a newspaper!
Post a Comment