Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pajama Day at School



Today was Pajama day at preschool. Here are a few of pics of the kids. The first is of Gracey sitting on our couch waiting to go to school. She was ready to go for a long time before it was actually time to go and she was very irritated with me for not going before it was time.
The second picture is of her picking out her name on the table at school...working on name recognition.
Max is sitting in circle time and I actually got a true smile from him!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the Oscar the Grouch slippers!

malissa said...

Did Max wear his boots w/ his jammies? He looks very grown up in that picture!

Brenda said...

They obviously love going to school. :o)

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

I *love* pajama day!! Some days we have them here at home just for the fun of it. The kids really like them. :) Looks like your guys love them too. What a fun thing to do at preschool.