Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Its All Worth it when...



Icomplain about all the craziness in my house from time to time....By Craziness I mean....People sucking on the water faucet(while sick mind you) instead of drinking from a cup, half sucked on red vitamins getting stuck in clothing and turning a whole load of wash pinkish, playdough(waydoughp)being molded into a hairbrush so well that it can't be taken out, everyone crying all at once (including me), having to clean up bodily fluid from places and at times that are just not of this world, people spilling not one but 2 and 3 cups full of juice, listening to incessant chatter about not much at all while trying to wrestle another child into a carseat and breaking out into a sweat because it is so physically challenging, and mediating/refereeing between two toddlers so openly hostile towards one another that if they were adults it would be downright scary....all this seems so crazy to me at times and hard but it is so worth it when I get these kinds of moments.

Last night during bath, Colty kissed me probably 25 times, it was so cute! Max went to get the camera and tried to take a few shots, first capturing an extreme closeup of Colton's head and then of my nose (great just what I want a profile shot of my nose) but then finally got these shots...so remember when looking at these pics that they were taken by a 5 yr old, but you get the gist...those sweet mom moments are the best!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

How sweet! It's moments like these that make parenting worth while.

Michelle said...

I agree with Brenda. It's the sweet little moments of baby kisses that make everything worthwhile.

Perrin said...

That's such a sweet story. I think I'm going to get Corinne a camera soon...so someone will take pictures of me. Colty is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love that so many of your days sound like so many of mine!

Looking at your site just now, Austin said, "Oh! That's my friend Max!" Boy, do we miss our friends!