Saturday, February 17, 2007

Visitor!

This weekend we have a special visitor: Grandma Rose! We have had a great time so far. The first picture is of her playing whac a mole with the kids the first evening she was here. They were so excited to see her they talked here ears off. The second is a shot taken tonight by Gracey, just me and the boys and I was laughing at Mr . Max, my little comedian. Check out Colty's elvis hairdo...cute!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time! That's so nice Grandma Rose could come for a visit. (She looks the same as the last time I saw her - just longer hair.) What a fun night!

Brenda said...

You look a lot like your mom. :o)

Sounds like the kids are loving having Grandma around!

PS: Carson keeps asking me when his friends are coming over. :o)

Casey said...

It's so much fun to have family visit - I'm glad you enjoyed your time with you mom. Looks like the kids were thrilled!!!