

Well, we now have a blue boys room! It turned out really good, as I type the last coat is going on, after much work. Lee and the kids (again) painted while I took care of Mr. Colty, who is by the way, doing much much better!! Yahoo! No need for even one breathing treatment today!! The first picture is of the kids and Lee in the boys freshly painted room.
The second is Gracey girl standing (if you look closely)amongst LOTS and LOTS of pretzels that were spilled shortly after we arrived home from Costco today....oh well, what you can you do, except just grin and bear it....and Gracey grinned alot and oh of course told her Dad that it was okay...she is too cute!
3 comments:
I like Colton's Gonzaga shirt. Good choice! And glad to hear he's feeling much better.
Great shade of blue! I should of had you help me pick colors when I did my kid's rooms!
I'm so glad that Colton is feeling better! Yeah!
A week with no posts? :-)
The room looks great.
Post a Comment