
Well we had a little scare yesterday, Mr. Colty was sounding raspy with a cough on wednesday and then thursday began sounding wheezy when breathing. By the middle of the night Thursday both Lee and I noticed that he was breathing rapidly and wheezing. Friday we went to the Dr. to have him checked out. He had a chest xray and has pneumonia...poor little guy!
He was given breathing treatments (a nebulizer) which he has to use every 4 hours, and he is incredibly patient considering, and an antibiotic.
He did pretty well during the night, sleeping on my chest only, if I tried to put him down next to me, he woke right away. He is not as wheezy today and is doing much better. We go back in Monday to make sure he has improved.
4 comments:
OH NO!!! Poor Colty! Jeez, I hope no one else gets it. Good job staying on top of things. Have fun w/ those treatments!
Poor guy! I hope he's feeling better soon and that no one else catches it.
I feel so bad for the little guy. He is just too sweet and little to be so sick.
I'm glad to hear you can see some improvement with his breathing.
Man..you guys have it roughthis year battling colds. Hope he gets better quick.
Post a Comment