Monday, May 28, 2007

Colty turned a corner

As Colty approaches 18 months he is still not technically walking...he will do a few steps and then sit and crawl at a fast pace...in the past I have tried to encourage him to use the push around toy and he just gets frustrated and throws himself down in a little tantrum. Yesterday during all of his waking hours he practiced walking and then did a lot of transitional walking...he walked from couch to couch or me to the table etc..I think we are approaching his walking days!! Yahoo, I was beginning to get nervous.

The next picture you see is of Max holding a planter of daisies. We made 12 of these for our Moms Club barbecue, they will be centerpieces on the tables...the kids loved the whole process. They loved shopping for everything at home depot, loved planting them (and truly they were totally helpful, we got all 12 done in less than half of an hour). The only problem I foresee is keeping Gracey away from them. She snuck outside last night after dinner, to return with 2 daisies in her hand, for me she said. She could tell by the look on my face that I wasn't happy and she apologized and said she wouldn't do it again (she is getting quite crafty)so I will be watching the daisies very closely this week.

1 comment:

Perrin said...

Yeah for Colty! That is good news. And look at you....miss MOMS Club. Good for you. :-)