



Today was a bittersweet day, it was the kids' last day of preschool for the year. They and Lee and I have loved the preschool they attended. It was great, and we all grew very attached to their teachers and the other little ones they attended with. They had a little program to celebrate and it was cuter than cute. Grace began on the top row as she was supposed to and then migrated her way down, and then clapped for herself everytime they completed a song.
Max looked ever so big, standing up there and he yawned through one whole song...how boring.
Colty wrestled me until I was in a cold sweat and I finally gave in and walked him in endless circles. I have a few pictures to share but none of the kids performing, as it was so dim in the room that they performed in, it was impossible to get a shot that you could actually see. So you see them in their classroom and then having their little celebratory feast. Who can beat cupcakes at 11 am? And yes, you guessed it, Gracey was not happy to have her photo taken.
3 comments:
Max looks so proud! And Grace looks very happy to be eating cupcakes. They're great kids! Colty too!
I can't get over how much Max is turning into a little clone of Lee! Cutie!
The long sunner begins. That's great that you love the preschool so much. The kids are cute as always.
Post a Comment