Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bunk Beds


Well, we got our bunk beds yesterday and they are up and the kids are thrilled! Max and Colty will be rooming together now...wish us MUCH luck on that one :), it will work out I know it will. Gracey girl got a new pink lamp and curtains and is thrilled too! If you click on the link it will take you to the web page/furniture store so you can see a full size pic of the bunks.
And yes, you guessed it Colty is finally better, here is he playing peek with me, and hiding behind a little plastic egg. He is a cute pie.



















http://www.ashleyhomestores.com/Showroom/LargeProductImage.aspx?PageId=Showroom&ItemNo=B190-59

3 comments:

malissa said...

Cute bed! Hope he stays in it ALL night. Colty is sleeping in a big bed?

Perrin said...

Kids always love bunk beds. Is Max still headed towards his castle? I'm sure this will help.

Brenda said...

Adorable bed. I'm sure the boys are thrilled. I hope their first night went well.