Friday, August 31, 2007

Fashion Plate Girl





So, Gracey girl has been busy this week dressing up and getting ready for school. She is very very busy, putting outfits together....I can't quite decide which is my favorite. It takes a long time to think these outfits up. You may notice that the last one is a la birthday suit...with the exception of the scarf. This was put on in the artful manner that you see all by herself. She was getting dressed that day to play her music in a band, or so she said. I hesitated to put it on here, but then decided that anyone that knows and loves Grace also knows that she loves to be in her birthday suit.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I laughed out loud when I saw those ADORABLE pictures of Miss Gracie! Oh my, the imagination she has! Fun!

Michelle said...

I think these are great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Perrin said...

Love it! A big personality she has!!! Too cute.