

In the span of what seems like a moment passing by, the baby of our family has turned into a pre 2 year old neanderthal!! He is WILD!! The other night while trying to sit down to a family dinner and getting up for various requests about 5 to 10 times, I finally sat down and ate two consecutive bites and looked over to see that Colty was coloring with some washable markers on the kids table...I weighed the consequences in my head and decided to continue eating...about that time Lee, noticed and asked me if he was coloring on the table to confirm that he really was seeing what he was seeing...I said yes, but it would wash off. Lee got up and started toward him to take the markers...Colty then threw the markers as fast as he could and started to make a mad dash for it. I have to laugh at myself as I have become so desensitized to all of the craziness in my house that I actually was letting him color on his table and then secondly I have to laugh at Colty for being so busy, crazy and wild and learning the value behind the mad dash. It was just one of those moments.
2 comments:
Not Colty...he can't possibly hit the terrible 2's. That is pretty funny though.
LOL - What a sneaky boy! Cute story!
Post a Comment