



Well, Wednesday of this week, Lee finally got his cast taken off!! He also got a boot and strict instructions to do (physical therapy) excercises several times a day with a shoe on his foot! He is excited as we all are. He is doing excercises with Gracey helping in this photo. He is down to one crutch and almost to none at times. Max was so excited to see him walking on his boot last night, that he came and got me to show me.
The photo of Gracey and Max decorating a cake is special because they were actually taking turns adding sprinkles! This cake was for Baby Duck...we are not sure why Baby Duck needs a cake all the time, but Grace tells us daily that Baby Duck needs a white cake, so we finally broke down and made one. We got to bring it with us to our friends the McLeans on Thursday to visit. If you want to pics of the playdate check out the following link http://mclean19.blogspot.com/
Lastly, while Lee and Max and Grace were out trimming some shrubs this week, Lee came upon one of the largest spiders we have seen here...the picture doesn't do it justice, it was downright huge and spooky.
4 comments:
I still can't get over how much Grace looks like you when you were little!
Yeah Lee! I can only guess how happy he is to be rid of that cast!
PS: scary spider! Yikes! :o)
Yeah for Lee! Seems like it's been a while since he had that put on. Good luck on his road to full recovery.
Its so funny because in that first picture I though Gracie was pretending to hit daddys foot with a plastic bat. I may need glasses, because I also couldn't see the spider in the picture. Just as well! :) I'll miss you, call you when I get home. We must get back to our regular conversations!
Post a Comment