Monday, August 20, 2007

He did it!



Well, he made it! He was super excited and ready to go very early this morning! He Loved it. I asked him if he wanted to hi-five to say goodbye or hug, as we walked on to the school grounds and he said"Hugs, of Course" I almost melted down right there. He is my sweet boy, always has been and always will be.
Upon picking him up he was very excited to see me waiting at the gate and talked my ear off all the way home.

5 comments:

meg said...

Makes me want to cry. We love you Maxey. Good Job. Auntie

Perrin said...

Yeah! I'm glad it was a good day. I have been thinking about you today.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad things went well and you both survived the day. I knew he'd have a great time!

Brenda said...

Yeah Max! I'm thrilled that he loved his first day. :o)

Dawn said...

Okay that made me cry! Max is such a sweetheart! I miss him so much.