Sunday, March 25, 2007

a better day



Well, we are all much better today! Yahoo! A new lease on life!!

We ran over to the little grocery store on the corner near our house and as we parked in front of the hair shop, Max asked if I could buy him a haircut. I of course said yes, and he surprised me by telling the stylist that he wanted a buzz cut. He hasn't had one of those in over a year, but he really wanted it. His hair was starting to get long and so it is kind of a shock to see him in a buzz, but he loves it.

Gracey then asked for a cut too, we got her bangs trimmed too. She was thrilled to be included in what Max was doing.

When we arrived home, they ran out into the backyard and played hard for a long time. Here is a photo of Max and Grace playing together and one of Colty in the sandbox with Midnight.

2 comments:

Perrin said...

I'm so glad you are all better. Love the haircut.

Brenda said...

I second Perrin's comment. I'm so happy you are all feeling better and had an enjoable day!