Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday at our house





So we are all a bit better...no news from the Doctor that we didn't already know, we still all have the influenza virus and just must let it run it's course. Bleck!

But today was a new day. We all feel well enough to have taken Midnight to get her stitches out from getting spaed(Which Gracey kept asking us all why Midnight had a bow tied in her tummy) and went to the Grocery store(all 4 of us-No I am not crazy, just desperate for some fresh milk/food etc)

Something that Max said to me today made me smile...he told me I didn't look like and adult but rather like a teenager :) Way to make me feel better about all those lines I am seeing creep into my complexion these days. Also he has lately been calling me Darlin Momma (too cute) and he said "Oh, Darlin Momma, don't worry about unloading groceries, I will do it" And he did! What a little helper!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad to hear you all had a better day. Maybe you are finally on the mend.

By the way Max is a sweetie. What a charmer!

Perrin said...

Oh...what a sweetie Max is! I'm so glad I had a boy too because I hear they can be so sweet to their mamas. Dylan calls me "Sweet Pea" sometimes and I melt.

I'm so glad you are all ont he road to recovery.

malissa said...

OMG that pic of Colton is so sweet. He is too cute! I'm glad your on the mend, glad Max is being so sweet. Talk to you soon!