Thursday, March 1, 2007

Still Standing



Just a little update on Colty...he is still standing and occasionally taking about four steps at a time. He then throws himself down as if he can't possibly walk any further because he is just the baby who needs to be carried on his mom and dads hip at all times. He likes to stand and grin at me though. I tried to get a shot of him doing so this morning and by the time I got the camera he was done playing that game...so here are a few shots of him kind of doing that.

I am sure his walking time is coming, but for now we are just enjoying the time with him still crawling.

3 comments:

Perrin said...

Cute! Getting big! There's no rush getting our younger ones to walk, is there? Good job Colton.

Casey said...

Walking is over-rated. Crawl, Colton, crawl..and beg to be carried. For as long as you can.

Once you start walking, it's all over. :)

Brenda said...

He is just so darn cute. :o)