
As in can't you see the sparkley light glinting off of these shiny clean teeth? The kids were getting ready for the day today and Max brushed his teeth willingly and then I tried to persuade Grace into doing so also. To no avail. I thought that I would try this battle after we dropped Max at school. I dropped the back and forth with her and just thought we would revisit it later.
I went to the kitchen to clean up dishes from breakfast and overheard Max guiding her through how to brush her teeth..I crept down the hall to watch as he helped her do it. She actually listened to him and then let him brush her teeth for her. I still haven't gotten over the sweetness of watching them do things like this for each other. It is just cute and sweet and makes up for all of the sibling rivalry. After they were finished they kept walking up to me and saying "shing, shing" like the light was just sparkling off of thier little teeth. They willingly posed for this picture of themselves just so they could show off how clean their teeth were.
4 comments:
What a cute picture! You should get it framed, it's just so adorable.
It is a wonderful picture. Grace looks a lot like you in it. Great story!
So so SO cute! It's a great picture and an adorable story! I love their sound effects for clean teeth!
That is a sweet story! I find that most times when I am battling with my two year old over something, if my 4 year old steps in and takes over, she is so much more willing to do what needs to be done.
Post a Comment