


So, tonight Colty really wanted to play in the kitchen sink and after a long day of fussing (he is still working on getting better) I gave in...and he Loved it. He is still showing a bit of hives on his cheeks.
The top picture is of Max in our house in Roseville. One long Saturday afternoon, I went to get Gracey from her crib after her nap and I came out to find him stripped down and in the kitchen sink playing with water. I just had to add this photo, because it is so similar to the photo I took of Colty tonight.
Also, who needs oreos when you can make these cookies! They were as good as they looked. Max saw a picture of them in my Paula Deen cookbook and requested them, so of course I had to make them.
3 comments:
What cute pictures! I'd love the recipe for the cookies. They look delicious.
I'd love the recipe too! They look very delicious!
Poor Colty and his little red cheeks! Adorable kitchen sink pictures though! :o)
I love the pictures. I thought Max looked young there and then saw it was an old picture. Cookies look delicious.
Post a Comment