
Everyone may remember how Max had kind of a bumpy start to school, but recently I have noticed that he has gotten very much used to it and is really enjoying it. A very good thing.
He has also made his first little friend all on his own, without the aid of me or his sis. Also a very good thing.
So, my little newly independent man is beginning his journey to independence and being a grown up. It is so fun to watch his little buddy and him together. In the past few weeks, they have had a few playdates and they have both enjoyed it so much. Today when leaving, Coby, stopped ran back to where Max was standing and gave him a hug. Precious is all I can say. Just cuter than cute.
3 comments:
That's great that Max is making new friends at school.
So sweet. Yeah Max!
Aww! I have also been struck when the kids have made their own friends. It's interesting to see who they pick. Right now Corinne seems to be playing a lot at school with a little boy named Paden. Cute
Post a Comment