
So, last week Colty said as clear as a bell: Oh Nuts! Max heard him first and asked me if I had heard him. I said yes, but thought it must have been a fluke. We don't really use this phrase too much...we got it from the Monsters Inc...as one of the monsters in their says it. Over the last week though, we have determined that no it was not a fluke that Colty said it. He has been using it non stop for a week now and he says it with so much passion. The cutest part about it is that he kind of has a little lisp at the end when he adds the "s" sound, he sort of sounds like Sylvester the cat. Cute.
3 comments:
He is so cute! Is that Maxs' old hat? I think I remember it? matt loves to say darn it, so Owen will copy him, although he has never said it w/out prompt!
That is soooo sweet! Makes me miss the little guy even more.
I love the lisp part. How cute!
Post a Comment