


As you can see from the first photo, Colty is a modern multi tasking man. He is still wearing his apron from an earlier cooking moment and is mowing the lawn..well the dirt in the sand box. After he worked so hard, he came in and relaxed on the couch.
Gracey has been up since just before 4 am this morning, not too sure what woke her but she was up for the day when she heard Lee's phone ring shortly after that and then ran out and asked if she could help him get ready for work. She was raring and ready to go, and today was picture day at preschool. She was actually pretty excited which is rare for her, when it comes to getting her picture taken. I found her cuddling with our kitty this afternoon on Max's bed. They were both dozing until I took the photo and then Midnight(the kitty) woke to give me a very mad look, because I had disturbed her.
5 comments:
I love the apron picture!
You capture the cutest pictures of your kids!
I love the one of Gracey fast asleep. :o)
I am also going to compliment your picture taking. You really capture their personalities.
Colton is the cutest ever!! Grace and Midnight are so cozy and darling! Love You Guys. Meg
Okay, you have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment