Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brothers



Here are my two guys together in the bath this evening. This is nearly miraculous that Colton is not screaming his little heart out. He is in protest of the bath this last couple of weeks but he was talked in to it by his big brother and actually really enjoyed himself.

And this photo of Grace is just because she was in a serious helping mode...I take this very serious when my kids actually want to help me and they do a good job. So for the record she mopped, vacuumed, cleaned her room and cleaned the windows and helped me clean the van...wow. And, she did better than a great job. Thanks girl, I needed a little help today.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that Grace cleans in a dress.

Brenda said...

I love the soapy white beards! :o)

Andrea said...

hey gracie, want to come over and ummm play clean house :)