Colty, just recently told me that he hated Tuesdays....what? From an almost 4 yr old, this seems like a pretty strong statement. He told me yesterday morning when I told him to go sit in timeout that his life was all messed up. Hmm. Things that are filtering down from big sibs I think. Although, I have noticed a big explosion of vocab. With these overmature statements also comes sentences with words like amazing, disgusting etc. Anyway, for now I am entertained with most of the things that come out of his mouth, even when they are meant to be a rebuttal at me when putting him in timeout...they are still cute coming out of his mouth.
In other news, today is Lee's bday! He is working today and gone but we celebrated on Sunday night, knowing that he wouldn't be here today. Happy Birthday-We love you.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! some of the words may come from us, lol sorry
I like the gun with the pink handle and the stuffed animal on the table. Too funny!
Post a Comment